Welcome to H. H. The Rajah’s College Library
H. H. The Rajah’s College Library is fully equipped to meet essential academic and intellectual need of its students with user friendly. A spacious library spread on four sections, has been Stock Room, Reference Hall, Processing section and Digital Library. The library has open access system and spacious reading hall.
This College has Central library and Department libraries. It is well stocked and the book collection consists of more than 68,000 books. Collection is continuously updated with changes in curriculum. It has subscribed to many newspapers, national journals.
The library is opened all working days in a week.
Timings are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. It remains closed on all Sundays and Government Holidays.
Lending services are available from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
College Library is providing the following services.
- Reference service
- Lending services (Book issue and return)
- News paper clipping service
- Question bank service
- Research advisory service
- Literature search service
- Current awareness service
- Journal service
- Internet Facility
- Library orientation programme to First year students
- Display of new arrival books
- Readers club programmes
- Assistance in web search
- Assistance in reference management
- Conduct of book exhibitions
- Assistance in Publishing in right journals
- Library notice board service
- Research assistance services
- Providing access to e-resources
Rules and Regulations
- Students of the UG final year, PG final year and M.Phil will be given two library tickets each, others will be issued one library ticket.
- Students can keep the books for 15 days.
- No Student is allowed to pass on the Library books to anyone, inside or outside the college.
- Writing or underlining in a book or tampering with a book in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- First year (UG and PG) Students can get the library tickets on July.
- Final year (UG and PG) Students should return the library tickets within February.